- Record vital signs, records orders for medication and investigations
- Complete laboratory labels, telephone laboratory and or X-Ray department.
- Attend with physician to receive instructions
- Relays information to the team leader for documentation
- Assists with the insertion of IV Catheter, blood collection and IV fluid administration
- Assists with other procedures e.g. NG tube placement, gastric ravage, catheterization
- Accompanies patient when transferred to X-Ray or CT
- Dressing wounds, answer any questions the patient pay have
- Take on the “talking Nurse’’ role with patients i.e. explains all procedures and/or medical terms that the patient may not understand.
- The patient will be immediately assessed by the triage nurse, who will carry out primary survey (Airway, Breathing, Circulation and Deficit) whilst establishing the complaint (inclusive of onset, duration of illness, associated symptoms, precipitating factors, mechanism of injury)
- Cambodian Nationality
- Female/Male Age between 20-35 years old
- Bachelor/Associate degree in Nursing or Midwifery
- Current Nursing or Midwifery license issued by Cambodian Council of Nurses
- Have at least one year experience
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, Email and Internet.
- Good English communication and interpersonal skills
- Can work Day/Night shift with public Holiday
- Responsible, hardworking with pleasant personality and can work under pressure
All position require good in written and spoken English and computer literacy, Good personality, Service Minded, Positive Attitude, able to work under pressure and if able to communicate in Thai Language would be beneficial.
Only short listed candidates will be notified for interview and applications will not be returned.
Interest applicants should obtain an official RAH’s application form and submit with CV and cover letter to HR department, Royal Angkor International Hospital or email [email protected]
Mr. Po Vannareth: 012 630 714
Ms. Rom Chamroeun : 092 796 359